Digital Marketing Careers
Web Content and SEO Specialist
Web Content/SEO Specialist
The Bath Authority is seeking a Web Content and SEO Specialist to join our growing team. This position will report to and be supported by the Digital Marketing Manager and VP of Digital Advertising.
As the Web Content and SEO Specialist, you will help optimize our website, landing pages, and email marketing program to ensuring an excellent user experience. This includes but is not limited to owning User Experience (UX), website traffic, and lead generation efforts. The successful incumbent will create a seamless user experience; keeping the website optimized, maximizing ROI, driving high-intent traffic to social platforms and the website, and helping generate quality leads.
- Maintains website content and implements front-end website updates, coordinates with graphic designer and web developer for complex website changes
- Monitors website performance and develops strategies to improve website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the customer journey and enhances the experience through automated touches via appropriate channels and recommends new touchpoints.
- Regularly performs thorough keyword research and highlights new content opportunities
- Identifies optimization opportunities to drive higher conversion rates
- Manages and enhances landing pages and lead generation forms
- Assists in content management, A/B test strategy, content optimization, and conversion rate optimization
Ideal Candidates Will Have Experience With
- Robust understanding of digital marketing and SEO tactics
- Performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition
- Proven success managing and optimizing a website
- Experience with Word Press, SEO monitoring platform (SEM Rush, MOZ), Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, email marketing, and basic coding.
- Web Analytics, especially Google Analytics- experience/certificate strongly preferred
- Experience generating performance reports, analyzing, and utilizing results to make data driven decisions/suggestions
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments with an emphasis on landing pages
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Problem-solving in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects from start to finish, meeting deadlines, and managing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with SEO, digital marketing, and web content/website management.
- Driven: Takes a task head-on and isn’t afraid to learn from mistakes
- Positive: Creates an experience people can’t forget
- Detailed-orientated: Able to think strategically to respond to business demands
- Creative: Solves problems by thinking outside of the box
- Knowledgeable: Stays up to date on industry, website and S.E.O. trends and applies these to daily work.
Perks of working with us
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k), with match
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid work environment
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Discounts
About the Bath Authority
We are one of the fastest growing bathroom remodeling organizations in North America. Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, we offer a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bath improvement to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with accessibility needs. We were created to meet the needs of consumers who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products, we have developed an unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship as a manufacturer of acrylic bath and shower solutions and have extended that level of quality into all our products.