No Sales openings currently available in Cleveland OH.
The Design Consultant identifies all prospects in an assigned territory, evaluating the resources needed to develop business relationships. He/She develops sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts, selling approved products and services. The Design Consultant works strategically with customers to provide solutions to meet their bath installation needs.
- Meet with customers to sell exclusive products, which include pre-arranged appointments.
- Develops proposals in accordance with TBA standards and presents them to customers, reviewing them in detail.
- Engages customers by adapting to their buying style, incorporating proven sales techniques and a consultative approach to effectively demonstrate TBA's bath installations.
- Consistently works toward acquiring new business by generating leads and following up on them.
- Attends team meetings to review department goals and strategies as required.
- Works with Sales Manager to develop annual sales goals and works toward meeting them.
- Always maintains professionalism on the job.
- Handles any sales rep errors management hold deals.
- Always available to run leads that can be assigned the day of.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and driving record acceptable to insurance company.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Uncapped earning potential.
- Referral bonus.
- Qualified, preset appointments; no cold calling or prospecting required.
- Exceptional training; including our exclusive sales process.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement including management positions.
- Personal and group coaching designed to take your skills and abilities to the next level.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with plan options.
- Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance for employee and family.
- Buy-up insurance for employee and family.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.